BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Julisa D.
New York , NY
Love this travel size. Best for when I get cramps and also when I get migraines. It's fast acting and makes the pain completely go away.
Jaqueline A.
Texas
I have huge head aches, this actually really does help me, I give it a Five rating star since it gets me to sleep in the process as well.
Maria C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to pain relief!! It safe and non habit forming. This has been around forever and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon
chelsey m.
These are my go to pain relievers! Fast relief whether it's a headache, toothache, muscle or joint ache, you name it, Tylenol helps it!!
Amanda R.
Lincoln, NE
Great for getting rid of cramps and headaches. Also useful for muscle aches. I take it pretty often and i still have no immunity to it..
Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
I trust this pain reliever to reduce pain or a fever. I get frequent headaches and this helps knock it out before it becomes a migraine.
Taylor F.
Aldie, VA
Typically use when I have a fever or sore throat and it helps a lot! Really gets the job done. I also use it for headaches and it helps.
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
It works for me everytime I am feeling cramps come on or a bad headache. I take it and within 15 minutes I usually start to feel better.
Amber L.
Selkirk, NY
Doesn’t give me heartburn like aleve does. Like that I can take it anytime. Caplets go down easy don’t burn or leave a nasty aftertaste.
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Favorite pain reliever. I love you can find the little to-go packs at Dollar Tree. I keep them in my car since I have chronic migraines.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.