BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Michelle C.
Uvalde, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works good for my headaches or back pains I usually just have to take 2 500mgs and it takes the pain away for the rest of the night
Tonya L.
Warren
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol always does its job helping my headaches I absolutely love it especially since I'm somebody who medicine doesn't usually work for
Tiffany L.
Tylenol always does the job. It's the only pain reliever I take. It works quickly and doesn't upset my stomach like other pain medicine.
Jenna R.
Gets the job done. I use this for headaches or body aches. Works fast. Affordable and purchased at my local drug store rite aid or target
Jessica W.
CENTRALIA, WA
This is my go-to, never fails me, asprin. I take this for my migraines and if my back or neck is bothering me. I don't use anything else!
Katherine T.
Memphis, TN
Our families go to for headaches and aches and pains. Works fast and is by Johnson and Johnson so you know that it is a trustworthy brand
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
When you got aches and pains bumps are bruises fevers a common cold whatever kind of pain you're in Tylenol really helps highly recommend
Mai-Ly R.
District of Columbia
Favorite pain reliever. I love you can find the little to-go packs at Dollar Tree. I keep them in my car since I have chronic migraines.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these when I have headache. They work pretty well sometimes they don't but they usually do the trick. They aren't expensive at all
Beth M.
I find Tylenol to be a good go to when one you can't use NSAIDS for various reasons.  It's easy to find and a well trusted product.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.