BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Margo O.
Queen Creek, AZ
I trust this pain reliever to reduce pain or a fever. I get frequent headaches and this helps knock it out before it becomes a migraine.
Mary T.
MIDLAND, MI
Tylenol is the only pain medication my boyfriend can take, so I always have some close by. I like it too, it works to relieve pain well.
Paula J.
Lake City
I am only using these at the moment because i am pregnant. i dont really like them but they do do the job if my headache is not to harsh.
Lisa S.
Wayne
I took this after my c-sections worked better than prescribed pain medicine I would recommend it I got it from Walmart
It works the best
Jenna R.
Gets the job done. I use this for headaches or body aches. Works fast. Affordable and purchased at my local drug store rite aid or target
Cassie P.
Bronx, NY
My go too pain reliever! More so because it’s safe to use while pregnant. It quick and effective!! Helps me with those stubborn migraines
chelsey m.
These are my go to pain relievers! Fast relief whether it's a headache, toothache, muscle or joint ache, you name it, Tylenol helps it!!
Shelbie D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love tyonal ! Not because it's good for pain but it also helps when your sick and you have a fever ! Breaks the fever in 30 mins less !
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The extra strength tablets are great. They were effective for me. And that is coming from someone who experiences headaches often.
I'm allergic to NSAIDs, so Tylenol is my go-to! These are easy to swallow and work for my occasional headaches and for menstrual cramps.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.