BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Bryanna S.
Dover Plains, NY
Honestly Tylenol is usually the only thing that ever seems to touch the pain for me. I get the worst tension migraines as well as pain in my hands and the Tylenol helps me so much.
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
These are okay for menstrual cramps as well but doesn't kick in as fast as other pain relievers but it got the job done and was effective. As for migraines, these aren't as good versus other pain relievers, but I would recommend for others.
Kim J.
Cordova, TN
I have residual pain from a knee surgery 5 years ago. I live pretty actively and it’s difficult at times just to get going when I’m in so much pain. Tylenol extra strength takes the edge off just enough that I can move. Definitely not enough to eliminate my pain all together though.
D L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like tylenol, it's good to have around the house when you have a big bottle of it. The other competitor brand I have is advil. However, tylenol is effective to me. I buy in bulk at warehouse stores, i.e. costco and would definitely buy again.!
Brooke L.
This product is okay! I feel like it's a little too strong for me personally but my husband likes taking it when he needs to. I think I wouldn't recommend it much but my husband probably would! He is satisfied with it and I'm on the fence.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Tylenol is something we always have around the house, and that I always keep in my bag. It's the first thing I reach for in case of headache, and most other little pains our family has. We don't use it exclusively, but for the pains it's best for, we rarely have any disappointment.
Sidney H.
Cincinnati
Tylenol is exactly fine. Unfortunately, I’m allergic to all NSAIDS so Tylenol is all I’ve ever been able to take. My body may have built up a bit of a tolerance, but it just doesn’t do much for me. It is easy on your stomach though, compared to what I’ve heard about Advil/ibuprofen
Liz T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol does what it needs to do. This is normally the brand I use for headaches etc. I don’t like the chalky pill too much but when you’re in pain, you’ll deal with it. I’m satisfied overall. Read the warnings and do research before purchasing any medicine. Don’t buy a medicine based on someone else’s opinion or experience.
Jazmin J.
El Paso
Love these little pills helps me so much when I have extremely bad headaches. Easy to carry around as well. They work better then anything else I’ve taken. Very effective! This is actually better for you to take then anything else it doesn’t mess up your stomach like most medicine.
Clayton P.
Bolling Afb, DC
Tylenol extra strength is my go-to for any pain I have at all. The product is very affordable and gets rid of my headaches very quickly. I will continue to use this product and would recommend to anyone who is in pain or needs some relief.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.