BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
I only use Tylenol as a pain reliever for when I am sick as I feel it is a better drug. I take another brand for when I need quick results.
Brianne F.
This product is great for almost any pain!! I always have some in my purse since I am such a klutz! It has saved my day on many occasions!!
Tiffany H.
Really helps with any pain. It helps when I have a headache, and any kind of body pain. I love how easy it is to swallow & have on the go!
DENISE S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I don’t leave my house without Tylenol because you never know when you’re going to need it. It’s the best when it comes to relieving pain.
Crystal M.
Tylenol reduces fever helps with aches and pains relieves headaches assist with pain from cramping it is definitely the go-to pain reliever
Amber N.
These work great. But I have taken the off brand kind and those work just as well. I personally will save the money and buy the off brand.
Karli S.
Warren, MI
This product always does its job for me. I️ can’t use ibuprofen due to stomach issues and this relieves pain without bothering my stomach.
Jesenia V.
Very rapid fast relief I love this brand I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would highly recommend over Advil Tablets 100 + 24 Ct or Motrin IB Liquid Gel Capsule. They work fast and don't make me drowsy.
stephanie m.
South lebanon , OH
Helps for pain. Can purchace at kroger. Wpuld reccomend to anyone who just needs q couple and doesnt want to get a whole bottle of tylenol.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.