BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Corrine S.
Foxboro , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think Tylenol helps with just about all of my pain! Back pain from working a long shift, headaches, or muscle soreness from over working!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I use this for a bad headache or mild toothache. For other pains I use ibuprofen. It work great to relieve pain fast and reduces fever too!
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is the first product I use when I feel muscle pain or headaches. I always have in my house I never miss. And I always walk in my purse.
Jessica D.
Clearfield, PA
Used for years. It's just my go to when I have aches or pains. Usually does the job within the hour. Price is decent for how many you get!
Monica C.
Montclair, CA
perfect for my headaches and migraines. it helps to diminish the pain and they work extremely fast. definitely would recommend them.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
This is my go to for any pain or especially when I get headaches. It works fast and last for hours. Always relieves my pain and discomfort.
Aimee S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome! They last the longest in my system and they kick in quick! They are a pretty good value if you shop at the right store.
Natasha w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol helps with muscle aches and pains and any type of pain. They are simple and easy to take and they don't take long to start working
Kayla B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great to just keep in your purse or in your car when you feel a minor headache coming on. I can always trust that Tylenol is going to help
Maria W.
I frequently use this as I get headaches often. Also from when I work out, I get headahes. Tylenol is easy on the stomach and works quick.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.