BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Rebecka A.
hyannis, MA
the pills are on the larger side but they’re still easy to swallow. It’s great for those massive headaches or if i’m really in a lot of pain.
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
Great pain reliever after taking a second or third one. To be honest, they don't work out for me quite as well as other forms of pain relief.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
We keep Tylenol in our home because of its versatility. It's good for pain and fever. It also can safely be taken after a different ORC drug
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great because I don't take my perception pain pills all the time. It's a good replacement so I'm completely aware of what's going on.
Jewel C.
Tucson
I love this product this is the number one out there it's a famous brand name if no one knows of this product then they must be a young one
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I use this for a bad headache or mild toothache. For other pains I use ibuprofen. It work great to relieve pain fast and reduces fever too!
Anna D.
South Elgin, IL
It's is effective with minor pains and headaches. I always have a bottle in my purse. It is also affordable and accessible at many stores.
Ashley D.
Chillicothe, MO
This is my go to for any pain or especially when I get headaches. It works fast and last for hours. Always relieves my pain and discomfort.
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is the first product I use when I feel muscle pain or headaches. I always have in my house I never miss. And I always walk in my purse.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Take this for a bad headache, and it it takes about 20-30 minutes to work. Cheap to buy and readily available. I always have some on hand.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.