BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lacey S.
Basically all I can take while pregnant, and it works surprisingly well! Pregnancy headaches are killer, but Tylenol almost always helps it!
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I take Tylenol for my headaches and it really does help. I have to take it daily around night time and it helps my headache so I can rest.
Tanya R.
I use this medicine for body pain, headache and fewer. just one pill is more than enough for all these symptoms and i feel better next day.
Jennifer A.
They are affordable and give me relief right away! It meets my expectations on the time and I can count on these as well when I have a fever
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
Only type of medicine I use and will only ever use Tylenol ! Really helps me out whenever I have headaches , muscle aches , or even a cold .
Hailey R.
Sandy, UT
Love the extra strength! My mom has an allergy to almost every pain med but she can have Tylenol. The extra strength is great for migraines!
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol has been a long time pain reliever med for me.  I don't use it often but when I need something I always go for it and it helps.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I find this really effective when I have a headache. Much better than the migraine relief ones, which have caffeine, and make my heart race!
Jessica M.
The Woodlands
I have a fairly high tolerance to OTC medications. However, for surgical reasons, I can no longer take NSAIDs, so I’m limited in my options.
Laura H.
Tylenol is my number one go to when I have pain r fever. Nothing else touches it like Tylenol does. And they have so many different options.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.