BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great because I don't take my perception pain pills all the time. It's a good replacement so I'm completely aware of what's going on.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
IF I'm buying Tylenol, this is what I go for. They work rather quickly. I get headaches and they do a good job of bringing some relief to me.
Kristin A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
The only pain reliever we use and use on our children. I trust this brand very much, even with my 10 month old daughter. I highly recommend.
Estrella A.
These are great for any kind of pain. Personally I get headaches and when I workout I get backache and I just take one and the pain is gone.
lindsey h.
Coon Rapids
This stuff made my headache go away within 25 minutes. The only thing i dont like is that it doesnt seem as strong as it says for toothaches.
Sarah R.
This is a great pain relieving product...when I don't need a combo pain reliever and am looking for basic pain relief this is the one I go to
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I got a headache I run for these even if just a mild headache or anything that hurts on my body from whatever I've been doing that day.
Allison S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thank God for Tylenol. This is a lifesaver. Truly a lifesaver when it comes to everyday aches and pains. It also works wonders on any fevers.
Kaitlyn K.
Works great every time I have a ache or headache I'm pregnant and its the only medication I can take for pain and its always at a cheap price
Emily M.
1207 long run road Schuylkill Haven
One thing about her LOL is that it does prevent my blood from being so thin so I like to take Tylenol but again it doesn’t affect me as much
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.