BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gets the job done and always carry a travel bottle in my purse for headaches or minor aches. Can be purchased almost everywhere including gas stations. Compared to most it is effective in a short amount of time and I always recommend to others.
Abriyana J.
Rncho Cordova, CA
So considering extra strength Tylenol is the only thing you can take pregnant it saved my life the past few months when I would get horrible headaches for whatever reason or back aches of some sort and as long as you eat it kicks in pretty fast.
Megan M.
Jonesboro , AR
A girl on her period but midol makes you sleepy? This is my go-to! Not pricey like midol can be but it works to get the cramps out of the way! Equate - Pain Reliever, Rapid Release Gels Acetaminophen 500 mg, 24 Gelcaps (Comprate to Tylenol)
Lismery J.
valencia, CA
This pill is for me one of the best I always have to have it close because I suffer from severe headaches and this I take 2 tablets and take a nap of 20 minutes and immediately I calm down the pain is super good.
Ana B.
Miami
Tambien lo tomo, me ayuda hasta con los dolores de vientre cuando ando en mis dias,en mi casa tengo,en mi trabajo tambien hay en los primeros auxilios,lo compro en cvs o walmart, alli lo consigues, si lo recomiendo con ojos cerrados, muy bueno
Lara H.
Albion, MI
Tylenol works great. If looking for off-brand, it is called acedomenophin. I buy this from any drug store or walmart. It is fairly expensive, as is all medication. It is effective and relieves lots of symptoms. I am satisfied with the product.
Asiarae B.
Reno, NV
I really don't use any sort of medication if I don't have to, but when I need some aspirin, this is the perfect go-to! Cures all my problems, especially with any headache of inflammation. Would definitely recommend, I got this recommendation from my mom and mothers know best :)
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Tylenol is a fantastic pain reliever that I always keep on my night stand. It is very simple to use and dulls headaches, sore muscles, and even the occasional migraine. It is a solid workhorse that's easy to find and works every single time.
melanie q.
Middletown, NY
this always does the trick, whether it is a headache a tooth ache, this always works for me, and it doesn't make me feel drowsy or sick to my stomach or anything of that sort, i recommend these compared to the other generic brands ! and they're pretty affordable !
Christine L.
Dover
My go to acetaminophen product. I trust Tylenol and find it is not too much more expensive than generic versions. I used to have trouble swallowing pills, and find Tylenol is pretty easy to swallow. It is fast acting and lasts to the next dose for normal headaches and aches and pains.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.