BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using Tylenol for years, it's a brand that I trust and I'm hesitant to use anything else. It always helps with my headaches and pain.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This works great for fevers and body aches. I like advil better for anti inflammatory purposes but i do like having tylenol as an alternative.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
These are great to pop in your purse to go. This has came in handy multiple of times for not only me but others with me. Definitely stops pain.
Aryana C.
Victorville, CA
Its good for my head aches, stomach aches but it makes me a little sick as if I wanna throw up.It helps a lot it takes the pain away instantly
Emily N.
Boise, ID
Tylenol pretty much cures any ache or pain that I might have. It is my go-to! I usually pair it with 800mg of ibuprofen and continue on my day.
Jessica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I normally take Tylenol for any minor ache. I love buying it in the on the go bottle. It's easy to just slip that into the pocket of my purse.
Morgan L.
Does an okay job at relieving pain. Ibuprofen will always be my go to when I need some relief but while pregnant I was only able to use Tylenol
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hasta el momento el unico producto que no causa alergia y mejora el dolor de cabeza. Tengo años usandolos y hasta ahora no he tenido problemas
kiara b.
New Orleans, LA
These are great I usually use these when I have cramps are severe headaches and their very inexpensive and easy to find at any local drug store
Aubrey B.
lincoln
This is an amazing product for pain reliever because it takes away pain for a long time and it help when I have pain during a sports activity.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.