BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Sarah B.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using Tylenol for years, it's a brand that I trust and I'm hesitant to use anything else. It always helps with my headaches and pain.
Jessica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I normally take Tylenol for any minor ache. I love buying it in the on the go bottle. It's easy to just slip that into the pocket of my purse.
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the extra strength, I keep this stuff at work and having it handy is something I've really gotten used to. It really works and lasts long!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
This works great for fevers and body aches. I like advil better for anti inflammatory purposes but i do like having tylenol as an alternative.
Victoria H.
Dobson, NC
Being pregnant and having a one year old I get a lot of headaches and backaches. I honestly couldn't live with out this. Thank you Walmart lol
Christina C.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the best, it's something everyone needs on their life! These have saved the day many times & I'm always recommending them to people!
Zobia R.
Cordova, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is the only thing that helps my pain right now. Cannot function otherwise.  Even prescribed pain meds did not work as well.
Cristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hasta el momento el unico producto que no causa alergia y mejora el dolor de cabeza. Tengo años usandolos y hasta ahora no he tenido problemas
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
I can trust that my headaches will go away when I take Tylenol Extra Strength. It has definitely been a lifesaver for me more than a few times.
Kasima A.
N Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would would always use this as my go to whenever I had a headache or any other pain, I don't use it often, but it really does do a good job.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.