BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Laura M.
West Salem, IL
A go to pain medication to get rid of minor aches and pains and helps when I feel a migraine coming on. It is also great to help control a fever.
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
This product works very food when i have aches as soon as 30 minutes passes they kick in and the pain goes away in all the best pain relievers
Taquana B.
Roseville, MN
I have been using this for a number of years I find that they absolutely do come in handy and work for some of my minor pains that I may have.
carolyn r.
Greenville, SC
Tylenol doesn't seem to help ease my pain. I usually use ibuprofen, but ran out and used some Tylenol for my head ache and it didn't help me.
Kirsten J.
Tylenol is a go to in my house. Any time anyone in my family has any type of ache or pain, we take Tylenol and it always helps us feel better.
Amber H.
Bay Minette , AL
I use this product for my aches and pains , and I use the children's product for when my daughter has headaches or aches and pains of her own.
Erin B.
indianapolis, IN
The extra strength works wonders if I am sore from working out or a long shift at work. It’s a great product, a little expensive, but worth it
Yasnil T.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using for years. I get bad migraines and although nothing gets rid of them this is the only thing that gives me some sort of relief!
Isamar G.
You can put this in your purse so whenever your on the go it's rare when I have a headache but when I do these sure do take the headache away.
Isabel V.
Riverdale , IL
My favorite! After having a horrible experience with labor & dealing with csection pain, these were a great help during the process of healing.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.