BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Autumn R.
Tylenol is my go to whenever I’m feeling under the weather! Yes it always meets y expectations! Fairly reasonable price and very easy to find! If not taken with food it can really cramp your stomach so beware! I would absolutely recommend it to others especially during cold and flu season!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol when I get really bad headaches and I can’t seem to get rid of them. I like the fact that they are not drowsy or make me sick. I would pick these over Motrin. Don’t know why but I trust Tylenol more than the other pain meds out there.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol is my go to for pain. I'm not big on taking medicine so it's few and far between that I make myself take it and I want something that is going to work. Tylenol works for me. It's affordable and it does the job. I will definitely continue taking it for my pain management needs.
Bianca A.
White Plains, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great at getting rid of every day aches and pains as well as fever and it doesn’t cause bleeding like other pain relievers do. Would recommend to everyone. It’s a better alternative if you’re on blood thinners or are prone to stomach ulcers
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Effective and usually fast acting, Tylenol is the only OTC pain reliever I use because NSAIDS can cause ulcers, and with stomach issues, I don't want to take a chance.
Alexa S.
Paso Robles, CA
Tylenol is amazing for headaches and hangovers. It quickly rids of the pain and lasts for awhile. I use it whenever I've got a hangover and it works well while also being relatively inexpensive. It works much better than a generic brand, I swear.
Mackenzie D.
South Jordan , UT
Tylenol never hurts my stomach, whether or not I have eaten before taking them. The active ingredient is easier on you than most other pain relievers. It is cheap and effective. I would recommend this to anyone and I always have a bottle on hand.
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
These are a life saver for my cramps and migraines! I carry a small packet with me at all times. I take them and I know they will always work for me. I get mine at Walgreens or the Dollar Tree. They are always stocked. Tried and true thank you Tylenol !
Megan M.
Acworth, GA
Tylenol cures all my headaches after a long day at work or classes. Fast acting and long lasting. It's a great product for anyone as it works for about five hours. I would not trade this medication for anything when I have a splitting headache.
Jemina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Gets the job done and always carry a travel bottle in my purse for headaches or minor aches. Can be purchased almost everywhere including gas stations. Compared to most it is effective in a short amount of time and I always recommend to others.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.