BY TYLENOL #38 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My doctor recommended these for pain when I was diagnosed with UC. They are much safer on my stomach lining and work fast to relieve pain.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
Love the Tylenol extra strength! If I'm hurting or have a horrible migraine I take 2 and not long after the schedule/ pain or headache is gone!!
Joyce H.
Neosho
I have used Tylenol for years, it is my go to for pain relief. It works well and doesn't upset my stomach and I don't have to take it with food.
Betsey J.
I use this for fevers.  I don't find that this helps too well with other body pains.  I get the store brand and the cost is good.
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
Tylenol does the truck I sometimes wish it wasn't so expensive but regardless when I have a headache or my muscles ache I pop two and feel better
Megan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My preferred pain reliever for headaches. It was quickly especially if you take it with some caffeine. I won't take anything else for a headache.
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
Tylenol is Tylenol to me hahah. Honestly I only use it when I’m out of Advil or when I don’t want to use a med that thins your blood. Affordable.
Belen M.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this when im get my headaches or usually cramps, i say it works within 30 minutes to an hour,. I really recommend it! Takes away pain fast!
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Tylenol is our go to product for your general aches and pains, and headache relief. It works the first time you use it, and doesn't let you down.
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I do use these with my severe headaches and they do help every time as long as I calm down for a second and I'm not continuously running around.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.