BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Cinthya M.
Waco, TX
The only medicine I will ever buy for pain. Any kind of pain. These are literally my go to's. I keep one and home, one at work, and one in my car.
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I do use these with my severe headaches and they do help every time as long as I calm down for a second and I'm not continuously running around.
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I reach for these when I have a headache​ when my back is killing. My Dr want me to take these over any other ones because of my medical history
Meagan C.
Tylenol has never really helped with headaches. Unfortunately, when it finally starts to kick in it’s like I️ have another headache starting. /:
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
I could only take Tylenol when I was pregnant as I always had a headache or back pain. Taking these would knock the pain right out. I love these.
ashley c.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These tylenol seem to work the best for me. They have the longest effect throughout the day compared to other things I have taken for a headache.
Beauty •.
Palos Hills , IL
Tylenol seems to be the only thing that helps me when I get my migraines. This extra strength Tylenol really kicks in fast and gets the job done!
Alex S.
I think its great, it makes the pain melt away pretty fast, its pretty much the only pain reliever I take just because its tried and true for me.
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Tylenol is our go to product for your general aches and pains, and headache relief. It works the first time you use it, and doesn't let you down.
Taylor M.
Stone Mountain, GA
This is the only pain relief product I like to use. Advil just doesn't cut it for me. I also use this when I have head aches and it always helps.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.