BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

rebbecca L.
Averill Park , NY
The only thing I could take while pregnant/breastfeeding and it did not disappoint! It's one thing I always keep on hand for headaches and colds..
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
I like to alternate Tylenol and Advil when I’m sick. Tylenol works but i usually go for Advil because the pills are smaller and easier to swallow.
Brooke N.
I typically do not use tylenol as it does not help my pain as well as other products. It occasionally works for headaches but not much else for me
Abby P.
I have always used Tylenol for every time I have a ache or pain and it helps but be careful how much you take because your body can get used to it
Stefanie S.
Hurley
I know these have worked before so I have no issue giving this item 5 stars. It would relieve the pain just enough for me to function much easier.
T C.
Ludington, MI
Whenever I have an intensive back pain that leads me to having a horrible head ache, I always go with Tylenol. It’s very effective and affordable.
Fryda M.
It works really fast that's all I could ask for. It's affordable. And I like how the bottle would be hard for kids to open (when it's in a bottle)
Jennifer S.
PARIS,Ky
Great product sometimes I can Cath them on sale 2 bottles for 5$ they got good strong milligrams and I take 4 with in 30min u can tell a difference
Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
My go to for pain reliever. Tylenol always does the job. I am not allowed to take other pain relievers and I never have a problem where I have to.
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pain reliever--it does in fact relieve pain! Tylenol is my preferred pain reliever for adults and children. Affordable, readily available. Win-win
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.