BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Stefanie G.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
My go to for pain reliever. Tylenol always does the job. I am not allowed to take other pain relievers and I never have a problem where I have to.
Kerry K.
Love extra strength. 99% of the time the pain goes away. I usually buy from CVS. Nice to have in your purse, car and small enough to fit in pocket.
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
Not so much for headaches or migraines it just doesn't seem to be strong enough although it is easier on the belly, for cramps helps me out a lot!
rebbecca L.
Averill Park , NY
The only thing I could take while pregnant/breastfeeding and it did not disappoint! It's one thing I always keep on hand for headaches and colds..
Cinthya M.
Waco, TX
The only medicine I will ever buy for pain. Any kind of pain. These are literally my go to's. I keep one and home, one at work, and one in my car.
Kiara C.
Bronx, NY
Tylenol is my go to when I have any time of pain. I always take Tylenol when I have menstrual cramps or a migraine and it always reliefs the pain.
Dana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is usually my go to product when I am not feeling well or have a fever. It's fast acting and I begin to feel better in a short period of time.
Amber_Lynn K.
Does what it says it does! no matter how bad im hurting 2 Tylenol always help relieve the pain and help me get ready for the next day of exercise!
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pain reliever--it does in fact relieve pain! Tylenol is my preferred pain reliever for adults and children. Affordable, readily available. Win-win
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
This helps my headaches a lot. I get them if I do not drink enough water. And take them. Right away I feel relief on top of drinking lots of water.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.