BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Amber_Lynn K.
Does what it says it does! no matter how bad im hurting 2 Tylenol always help relieve the pain and help me get ready for the next day of exercise!
Katelyn e.
Fitzgerald, GA
Tylenol is almost all we use at our house. We love how it doesn't take long to kick in. I have headaches frequently so I always keep Tylenol on me.
Holly J.
Rio Vista, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only thing i can take. Sometimes it helps with my migraines and sometimes it doesn't. But it definitely helps with my ached and pains.
Clary G.
Very reliable medication that I like to keep on hand for whenever I have headaches or cramps. It's not as quick as Advil but it also does the trick
Charity D.
Cedartown, GA
Works just like it says. Helps relieve mild pain. I usually take 2 at night to combat my lower back and leg pain so I can sleep. Works really well.
Adeola O.
Carbondale , IL
This extra strength works right awa got me especially when I have bad headache. I usually don't like taking medicine but when it's bad I use this .
Misty K.
Georgetown, IN
I use this whenever I have a headache and it usually knocks it right out. I don't get them often though. The price is good for this product as well
Tiffany C.
Who doesn't love Tylenol. Works good. Fast and effective and affordable. Rather use name brand than generics cause I know the name makes it better.
Jessica S.
Little Elm, TX
I like to alternate Tylenol and Advil when I’m sick. Tylenol works but i usually go for Advil because the pills are smaller and easier to swallow.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
This helps my headaches a lot. I get them if I do not drink enough water. And take them. Right away I feel relief on top of drinking lots of water.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.