BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
I've been using this to help out with my migraines since I was in elementary school and this makes them so much more bearable. I also reach for this when I have just an ordinary headache and I find that it relieves my symptoms within an hour or two.
Katie W.
Minot Afb, ND
I get really bad head aches and cramps and nothing seems to cure my head aches and cramps except for Tylenol. It is really affordable and can be found at any store. I have been using Tylenol for many years now and it is my favorite! I will never go back to using a different pain reliever.
Amy L.
Tylenol is a great product and works quickly for strains, sprains, fevers, headaches and the list goes on. I’ve always trusted Tylenol to help with any issues. I trusted it when my kids were babies to help reduce fevers and ease the ache of teething.
Chaunacie L.
brooklyn park
With these hey definitely make any type of migraine or headache disappear!!! It’s very effective but you have to be careful on how many you take . You can purchase these at your local drug store like family dollar , cvs, Walgreens anywhere really !!
TasleemahDjasem P.
Brampton
Works well. I prefer the caplets because the gel and other types have gelatin which I cannot have. It works just as great but might take a little longer to take effect.
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Effective and usually fast acting, Tylenol is the only OTC pain reliever I use because NSAIDS can cause ulcers, and with stomach issues, I don't want to take a chance.
Autumn R.
Tylenol is my go to whenever I’m feeling under the weather! Yes it always meets y expectations! Fairly reasonable price and very easy to find! If not taken with food it can really cramp your stomach so beware! I would absolutely recommend it to others especially during cold and flu season!
Denise V.
Salinas, CA
These are a life saver for my cramps and migraines! I carry a small packet with me at all times. I take them and I know they will always work for me. I get mine at Walgreens or the Dollar Tree. They are always stocked. Tried and true thank you Tylenol !
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol when I get really bad headaches and I can’t seem to get rid of them. I like the fact that they are not drowsy or make me sick. I would pick these over Motrin. Don’t know why but I trust Tylenol more than the other pain meds out there.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tylenol is my go to for pain. I'm not big on taking medicine so it's few and far between that I make myself take it and I want something that is going to work. Tylenol works for me. It's affordable and it does the job. I will definitely continue taking it for my pain management needs.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.