BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
Tylenol is the only brand we will use in our house it get the job done. No matter if we have fevers or a headache. The off brands don't seem to help.
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
As soon as I feel pain, I take two of these. They relieve the pain right away or help make the pain bearable. It helps with headaches and body pains.
Samreen A.
These have been tne most effective pain killers/fever reducers for me and my family for years. However, in case of fever it does not last upto 8 hrs.
Alexis K.
Waterloo
I am giving this a 3/5. This helps sometimes but then again sometimes it doesn’t. It is affordable. There are many different sizes you can get it in.
Carla S.
Steelville, MO
For myself, I don't like tylenol. It has never helped me. It doesn't relieve my pains or headaches etc. I'd rather use something that actually works.
Erika A.
Tylenol is a must at our home.  It comes in handy for those time in need.  So far its been effective and i will krep buying it as long as they make it.
Chloe L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best product to take for a any pains you may have, I take it religiously and it’s the best out there! I’ve taken this many times and it always helps!
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I feel a headache coming on, I can take 2 of these and they work almost immediately. I make sure I carry some of these on me at all times.
Alex P.
Charlestown, IN
Love having this for on the go! I take this along with some ibuprofen to help ease my jaw pain which can happen anywhere! Will always buy my Tylenol
Extra strength is the way to go when reaching for Tylenol. I can't use NSAIDS like ibuprofen or Aleve so this is a great product for pain and fevers.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.