BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Morgan L.
They work! I usually only try to use these if I have cramps or if I have a fever. I’m not one to use pain killers a lot, and it works for what I need!
Erika C.
Fairbanks
I suffer migraines. This product helps to release the symptoms a little to be able to go throughout the day without feeling nauseous, weak and in pain
Lucy G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is one of the best pain relievers. I take this over any other product. It gets rid of my head aches so quick it definitely met my expectations.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
I take two for a headache. If it's mild it usually works within 15-20 minutes. If it's severe it may reduced the pain, but not take it away completely.
Katie S.
Frankfort, IN
Makes my migraines more bearable. This is a daily go to when needed for the headache as a teacher. It is end of year and all are ready to start playing
Libby W.
Woodbridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have this in my medicine cabinet. It's great for pain relief and for colds. It's not too expensive especially if you buy it in the bulk sizes.
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
I always use Tylenol, I carry some in my purse,the car and always have some in my house. They always take my pain away. They are very effective to me.
Emily S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Always leave it to Tylenol to help relieve any aches and pains I may have. Whether it be cramps or headaches, Tylenol is always my go to pain reliever.
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Must have pain killer for emergencies! Effective and acts quickly. More importantly, it is so easily accessible! Price is just right. Would repurchase!
Mia M.
Waynesboro, MS
Tylenol is another great medication for pain. It is also good to reduce fever, as well. But there are other great remedies for pain, like heating pads.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.