BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon*
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Tylenol doesn't work for.me. even with the smallest pain it does nothing for me. I've never been a Tylenol taker so it's not a tolerant I've built up.
diane l.
Painesville, OH
Works good. Can't take any thing else besides that I'm on blood thinners and I have PFOclosure done and had a stroke and heart attack and blood clots.
Maggie M.
Summerfield, FL
It takes the pain away but it takes an while to work.
It doesn't upset my stomach and I only take one every few hours if I have mild to moderate pain.
Danielle B.
Must have pain killer for emergencies! Effective and acts quickly. More importantly, it is so easily accessible! Price is just right. Would repurchase!
Yarleth C.
Brownsville, TX
This tylenol are awesome, no joke. I use them for menstrual cramps for the first say only. I just take one, and within 30 minutes the pain is long gone
Cintia M.
I always use Tylenol as a medicine for headache or fever. It works very fast giving me fast relief. The size of the pill is good, very easy to swallow
Lucy G.
Tylenol is one of the best pain relievers. I take this over any other product. It gets rid of my head aches so quick it definitely met my expectations.
Camille C.
Aitkin, MN
The place I work has a huge box of these sitting our (genius idea) and it is so. Helpful because I get head aches a lot and these generally do the job
Tristan C.
La Mirada, CA
These works great for aches and pains, cramps, and headaches.  Advil and other pain relievers have never worked for me, but this does a great job.
Tasha H.
This extra strength is great when I have a headache. The extra strength helps relieve the pain faster and let's me get through what I'm going through.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.