BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I’m usually not into taking any type of medicine but when I really can’t take the pain I do take Tylenol and it does help, so I would say it does it’s job.
Tracie S.
Franklin
I do take on occasion if I have to pick something up while i'm on the go. They work just fine but I do end up having to take them more than once in a day.
Tyffanie S.
Colonie , NY
The only product I've ever used for my migraines that actually works without having to lay down and wait no matter what you're doing it still helps w pain
amber m.
Decatur, IL
I have headaches all most ever day. The meds I was given by my doctor sometimes helps. But if it don't I use this stuff. It is kind of price but worth it.
Mandy W.
leland
It's good that u can mix this with alive especially when you have a very bad headache. I have TMJ and this helps the pain and alive helps the inflammation
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Tentacle for this product because I know it works faster than an Advil does. It really does a good job helping with a headache within less than 30 minutes.
Cheyenne J.
Moose lake , MN
Since being pregnant and then being on blood thinners I was only able to take Tylenol, but it is the only thing that works for me now. Cheap. And it works.
Brittany D.
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever. I don't have to worry about eating before hand. It's fast acting and not too expensive. I usually get mine at Walgreens.
Adi D.
These are my jam for a headache, cramps, whatever ails you. I hear they are bad on your lover but my coworker eats them like candy and she's alive so......
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.