BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Amy B.
seattle
When I have a fever and am otherwise unwell I reach for these. In my opinion they provide the fastest fever relief as well as relief to all over body aches.
Maria V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I only use Tylenol when I have a normal headache migraine. It's probably the only medicine I use. I don't like taking medication but I trust this product.
Bridget K.
Harpursville , NY
I love using tylenol. It only takes about 20 minutes for it to kick in and work, but it works great. Anytime I am in pain this is my go to, and it helps!!
Nirali P.
The best relief for pain of all types, whether it is cramps or a headache. I highly recommend this if you think a normal painkiller may not cut it for you
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this for a to go in my purse. I can always buy a big bottle and fill it if it runs low also. It gets rid of my headache in a half hour up to an hour.
FranYiisabel C.
Pasadena
I have always cound on these seens i was prego ao im sure they are good and Tylenol takes the pain away if a pregnant woman can use this it is not harmful
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great to keep on your car or in your purse for simple pains. It works well and isn't like keeping such a big bottle with me at all times and easy to refill
Mary M.
Griffin, GA
This product is great for head ace body pains or even fevers you can purchase it at ur local drugstore or even Walmart works as well as Advil or ibuprofen
Super convenient...Great to pack for travel or commuting! I carry a few packets with me on the plane as well as a few in my carry on to have for my trips.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is known to be an ant inflammatory so when I had my knee pain this did wonders. It works pretty fast which is an excellent thing when your in pain.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.