BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

IPrincess W.
Tylenol works when you can't take the prescribed meds and doesn't cause upset stomach. With most people can take this even if the have certain health issues.
Charmain F.
Roselle, NJ
I take these when I have a headache and it helps when my head is really hurting and I like to take it when I'm in for the night because it ca make me drowsy
Tania F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I recently switched from taking ibuprofen to Tylenol because it's more easier on my stomach and doesn't effect my other prescription meds. Highly recommend!
Brooke S.
marrero, LA
Good old fashion Tylenol is perfect for those times when you need to ease one of those random headaches. I always keep them in my bag in case of an emergency
rae b.
Lafayette
I have always used tynoel as my pain reliever for the last ten years. I really like this reliever it takes care of headache's n back aches n anything really
Kyrsten C.
Buda, TX
I get cysts on my ovaries pretty often and these really help! I take these if I need something with a little more strength than the normal ibuprofen I take.
Theresa D.
Bradley , IL
This is all I take to relieve any pain I have. Works like a charm. I can't take ibuprofen, due to my regular medication, I can only take this and it works :)
Meria B.
Nashville, AR
Everything Tylenol is good Tylenol threes expecially strong they're not too strong but they're strong keeps aches and pains away but sometimes you get drowsy
Jaimee K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for my sudden headaches and pains. I always keep this around the house for the moment when I can't deal with pain. Thanks Tylenol for giving me relief!
Amy B.
seattle
When I have a fever and am otherwise unwell I reach for these. In my opinion they provide the fastest fever relief as well as relief to all over body aches.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.