BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Christina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On those days when I suffer from migraines and don't have my go to pain medicine this is always my back up and hasn't failed me. It kicks in pretty quickly.
Katie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
Tylenol is the pain reliever I always have in stock for my family. Whether it be a migraine or fever we want to make sure we have this in stock in our house.
Kayla M.
Crown Point, IN
Tyelonel is great for a quick pain reliever works great for fever or headache. Just allow it to work it's magic and you'll be back to 100 percent in no time.
Jordan R.
Covington , WA
Always love some good Tylenol. This seems to work every single time within a timely manor and will continue to relieve any pain that I will be experiencing.
Majestic M.
I am,allergic to all but Tylenol so its my only option. After awhile Tylenol is like pez when Its all you can take. But the extra strength is a little better
Ashley D.
Metropolis
Kills any little acre pain I could possibly have. It is extremely helpful when it comes to my headaches. I have always used and will always trust this brand.
Amanda S.
Eau Claire, WI
This is the best product for me qhen i have a bad headache. I normally dont take medicine, but when i cannot just drink water and or nap this is what i take.
Amy B.
seattle
When I have a fever and am otherwise unwell I reach for these. In my opinion they provide the fastest fever relief as well as relief to all over body aches.
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
I prefer others versus Tylenol but I’ll use it as a second option! It works great and always relieves any pain I might have. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Selene G.
newark, NJ
Super easy to have on pudse, gym bag, emergency, car, etc. You never know when can need it, and what better than have something that doesnt need much space.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.