BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Viv S.
Oregon
I hate taking meds but I take Tylenol when mott
Win does not work for me. I would recommend this item if the person have exhausted non medicinal alternatives.
Pam A.
Ellsworth, ME
I use only Tylenol. Mostly because I can't use anything else. I am a kidney transplant patient. I prefer Advil, but Tylenol takes the edge off and works ok.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
These are my favorite pain relievers! I can just take 2 and I'm set for the whole day. I use them from minor aches to being super sore and they work eveytime.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extra strength Tylenol is my go to on those days I decide to not have coffee and my head deals with the wrath of that decision. Works like a charm every time.
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
These are perfect for any aches and pains you have. I take these for back pain when it acts up. It immediately takes care of it and works for hours and hours.
Myriana S.
Sanford, FL
It's good, I like it because it relieves me fast!
#Tylenol
#tylenolfast
#good
#productverygood
#24h Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Katherine C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the better way to get rip of a fever or a flu in the fastest way posible, it must be took at night because it will give you the urge to sleep for days
Lexi a.
These work great for any type of pain. If I have done a very vigorous workout routine I take one of these right after and I don't get as sore. Very effective.
Haley S.
Auburntown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Takes at least an hour for the pain to start easing up. The pill starts melting in your mouth before you can even swallow which leaves a horrible after taste.
A D.
Holt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Takes away pain quickly and lasts the four to six hours like the bottle says! And they are cheap I usually buy the store brand version works the same for less!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.