BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Vivian J.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product helps With headaches as expected and pain. It is more effective than other products . This met my expectations on how good it would work. I bought this at family dollar store. I am pretty satisfied with this Tylenol and i would recommend it.
Jåçkšøñ B.
Stanardsville , VA
I have nerve pain and a lot of times i have to take two of these guys and two naproxen they help some but not much however for head aches and all that i think they work great
Ayishah M.
Waterbury
I have always been an avid Tylonel user! Any sort of pain or sickness, I rely on the same Extra strength Tylonel pills. It works quickly and very good! I would recommend this product to anyone dealing with any sort of pain or illness. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Jasmine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
its very effective, I get relief in under 10 minutes, but it could be different for others. its very highly recommended by me, if you need a good pain reliever. it met all of my expectations and beyond. definitely would buy it again and again and again!
Hailey H.
Paragould, AR
About as great as any OTC medication can be. A little pricey compared to generic brands where you can get the same thing. Does exactly what it should do, though. Overall am satisfied.
Kelsey F.
Summerville, SC
I use Tylenol extra strength for any every day aches & pains as well as menstrual cramps. I find it to be very effective and when necessary will rotate it with ibuprofen.
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my opinion Tylenol extra strength is one of the best painkillers over the counter. I use them for my menstrual pains and for headaches. I suggest you use them carefully and wisely. I could've sworn back in the day they have a higher dosage for extra strength but they still work so no worries.
Charnissa T.
Belton, SC
I use this product every time I have an headache, backache and my monthly. It really doesn’t compare. I usually take Advil but it does not work. I’m always still in pain. I bought it at Walmart of course, and overall I’m satisfied with this product.
taylor m.
Wentzville, MO
I've been using this to help out with my migraines since I was in elementary school and this makes them so much more bearable. I also reach for this when I have just an ordinary headache and I find that it relieves my symptoms within an hour or two.
Amy L.
Tylenol is a great product and works quickly for strains, sprains, fevers, headaches and the list goes on. I’ve always trusted Tylenol to help with any issues. I trusted it when my kids were babies to help reduce fevers and ease the ache of teething.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.