BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Taylor G.
Independence, MO
Tylenol sometimes work for me, but sometimes it doesn't. The extra strength has helped with aches and pains, but is not always as effective as other products.
Cassandra S.
Quinby, VA
The only thing to help my headaches and every ache I may have. Large bottle lasts along time. I have used others like a love, ibphrofun that just do not work.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty good a little expensive, I don't use often only when I have some aches and body pains, but almost always makes me feel better especially when I'm sick.
Lexi a.
These work great for any type of pain. If I have done a very vigorous workout routine I take one of these right after and I don't get as sore. Very effective.
Trina S.
I like using Tylenol extra strength when I have a migraine or body aches (due to fibromyalgia). I lay down for an hour or two and when I wake up I feel better.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estas pastillas aveces no me prueban mucho, si las uso para un dolor de cabeza tarda bastante en hacerme el efecto para que me pueda quitar el dolor de cabeza
Brooklyn G.
Lincoln, AR
These are perfect for any aches and pains you have. I take these for back pain when it acts up. It immediately takes care of it and works for hours and hours.
Marlen M.
Brookhaven, GA
This is a really good item to take it help you alot with head hurting   i   buy it on   CvS also on walmart, QT....one of my friend recomend this and it really workd
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
Tyleno is a decent medication. Not one of my favorites but it does the job. It’s a little more expensive for such a small amount. But I will buy if I have to.
Guadalupe L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to pain killer. I can always count on it and it never upsets my stomach. I perfect it to others because of the fact it doesn't bother my stomach.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.