BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Joselyn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always make sure I have one of these in my bad never know when I will need one. I get common headaches sometimes and also incase someone else might need one.
Miriah P.
Boone, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is truly a great value from an all around trusted household name brand. Affordable and sure to get the job done. Great for at home or on the go use.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty good a little expensive, I don't use often only when I have some aches and body pains, but almost always makes me feel better especially when I'm sick.
Taylor M.
Bentonville, AR
I can always count on this to make my headaches go away. I also use this for menstrual cramps and backaches. It doesn't take much to help relieve my symptoms.
Anya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I usually try not to take pills and either wait out pain or try some sort of natural approach but when I have a headache or minor pains or cramps I take this.
Caitlin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a person that gets chronic headaches, I have turned to Tylenol time and time again. The extra strength caps have saved the day more times than I can count.
Ally T.
Mckinney, TX
I have a bad knee and get headaches often, so when I feel either coming on I'll pop 2 of these and usually within 10 minutes I can feel the pain melting away.
Ryan R.
Atlanta, GA
Good product for when you're just hurting but don't have swelling. Also easier on the kidneys but downside is it hits the liver so drink lots of water with it
Trina S.
I like using Tylenol extra strength when I have a migraine or body aches (due to fibromyalgia). I lay down for an hour or two and when I wake up I feel better.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Estas pastillas aveces no me prueban mucho, si las uso para un dolor de cabeza tarda bastante en hacerme el efecto para que me pueda quitar el dolor de cabeza
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.