BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Dani K.
Carson City, NV
I love Tylenol for just about anything. Mainly for my headaches and it definitely keeps me content. I have to use extra strength though. I recommend to anyone!!
Amy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved until I realized even with just taking one my period started going for 2 straight weeks even though it’s only come for a day or two the past few months.
Wayna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for fever and headaches. Very popular brand and I always have it arpund the house. Also effective for simple muscle or joint aches. Great price and value.
Jerilynn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can only take Tylenol because I breastfeed. Unfortunately it's caused me some liver elevations so I'm hesitant on taking it. Affordable and gets the job done.
Mahsa K.
Always reliable pain reliever. I typically take Tylenol when I'm having some cramps and it definitely gets the job done in terms of helping with the pain.
Erica R.
Tylenol always does a good job of reducing my discomfort. I think the price is a little high for this product, so I typically purchase a generic version of it.
Viv S.
Oregon
I hate taking meds but I take Tylenol when mott
Win does not work for me. I would recommend this item if the person have exhausted non medicinal alternatives.
Andrea M.
Matewan, WV
This product is a staple for my medicine cabinet. It works well for fevers and everyday aches and pains. Definitely go get ya some. Great value for the price.
Tally G.
Clinton
I used to use this all the time for head aches but it no longer helps. I now purchase in profen. It does help with fevers and some pains just not my head aches
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extra strength Tylenol is my go to on those days I decide to not have coffee and my head deals with the wrath of that decision. Works like a charm every time.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.