BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Devon J.
Bronx, NY
A family favorite product. We all used Tylenol Since children and it helps with many of the muscle aches and headaches that my family may encounter throughout the year ! I think it's a product every household should have in there cabinet. It's one of those "just in case" meds. Try it !
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I feel like this product is definitely worth the money, it isn’t too expensive in my opinion. It works well and I would recommend it to others!
mackenzie r.
Amarillo, TX
If you're like me, you get headaches often! And I'm on a computer all day. This is the only Tylenol that helps relieve my throbbing headaches!
Genesis Alejandra S.
El Paso, TX
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Sierra P.
Very well medicine, i am currently 6 months pregnant and get headaches quite often and they never seem to go away! But with some tylenol when i get them it relieves the pain and helps me relax when i need it the most. I tend to buy this product quite a bit.
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Jennifer B.
Pen Argyl, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go when I have an headache or not feeling good. You can take it when pregnant and breastfeeding which is a plus for me
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works great on my really bad headaches, back pain and for my cramps when that "lovely" time of the month comes along.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is great. Takes headaches away or helps a lot. Affordable at Walmart. Nice sized bottle to fit almost anywhere.
Heather A.
Woodbury, MN
My go to pain reliever of choice. Maybe because it is what we used as kids. It works so why change. Works as expected.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.