BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I mainly use this medication for an antipyretic but it still gives the body aches a swift kick! I keep a small bottle in my car for those sneaky sinus side effects!
Denise M.
Covington, GA
Anytime I get a migraine I take a couple of Tylenol and drink a Gatorade or soda and it is usually gone in a couple hours. It is also my go to for aches and pains
Amber S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Always have this product in my purse with me for random headaches, period cramps, sore/pulled muscles, etc. I find it to be what works best for me when I'm having any sort of pain and cramping. I would recommend.
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
The same packets are great when you are on the go or at work when you do not want to have a lot on you. Would recommend to put in purses or cars for on the go purposes.
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Love these there the only pain killer i will take for anything they work great and very effective prices are ok not to bad i would take this over any other pain med
Delanie H.
Houston
These are to have just in case but are not as effective as other brands are. When I'm a bind we will use these anyways but they do not correct the problem as fast.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For quick pain relief Tylenol can't be beat! I have bad reactions to a lot of the NSAIDS on the market today but Tylenol does not do anything to me but ease my pain.
Alexis P.
Evansville
I have frequent headaches due to stress and this helps quickly and efficiently. This is a rather affordable product and I'd definitely recommend someone using it.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I use these when I get headaches. It works great. Sometimes if i have a bad migraine I will use these with ibuprofen and within a half hour I'm functioning again.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are nice to have to throw in your purse and easy to access in case you need quickly. Works but have to take every 4 hours in order to keep the pain minimal
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.