BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
Tylenol is usually my go to when I have a bad headache. I do experience relief after taking it. I think that it does just as good of a job as Advil does for my headaches. I take about 2 every 6 hours; I way about 108 pounds and that always seems to work for me.
Claire M.
Alma, MI
I love all brands of Tylenol. It always seems to make my aches and pains go away from cramps or sore muscles. I think that this product is effective and worth the price for its value. I usually buy this at the grocery store and I recommend it to others.
andrea b.
Great for on the go, never worried about them spilling or having to pour a bunch out to get just the right number you should take. They definitely help with the pain, but I don't think they are anything special. They do their job, though, so I cannot complain.
Yvonne C.
Hamden, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use Tylenol for all of my pain. I use it when I have a headache, when I have cramps, muscle pain or any other kind of soreness requiring medication. It’s my go-to and I always carry it with me in my purse. It’s easy to find, great quality, and affordable!
Felecia
Sacramento, CA
This is simply your basic pain reliever that doesn’t cost much and gets you through all your aches and pains. They are easy to take and don’t have much of a horrible taste.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
Tylenol is my go to pain reliever. I get tension headaches frequently and this always seems to help. It helps me fall asleep fast as well despite the lack of sleep aid in it. (It doesn't make me drowsy though) The pills are not too big and there is no taste.
Angel S.
Byram Twp, NJ
In my opinion this doesn’t work as good as a lot of other pain medicines , i usually buy from Walmart or 7-11 i use it when i don’t have any other medicines i wouldn’t recommend to someone or buy again i don’t think
Cynayah B.
Who doesn't use tyenol? It's a great pain reliever, it helps a lot for pain and aches, not good for menstruals but other than that it does relieve pain, it's been bought continuously in my home and we will continue to buy it. I would and have recommended this product to others.
Tylenol extra strength does the job for me most of the time. Much better than the regular Tylenol. But It tends to make me a little sleepy even though it’s not supposed to.
Mary J.
Manhattan
I work with toddlers so I am constantly getting sick from baby germs. By the time I get home from work I'm running a 100+ fever. I take two of the tylenol extra strength and it brings my fever back down low or gets rid of it. If I have a fever I would recommend taking two tabs of tylenol extra strength.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.