BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Emma T.
I love using Tylenol for my pain relief needs! I take 2 Tylenol pills almost daily and it helps relieve my chronic back pain. I can rely on it taking away the pain and I never have to reach for more than the recommended dose. It is affordable and effective.
Darcie P.
Pocatello, ID
Works well and is reasonably priced. Works better for certain things than other. It works worse for certain things compaired to ib profin. We have this as well as childrens tylenol on hand at all times. It is a staple in our medicine cabinet. I would recommend eveyone has a bottle in their homes.
Holly H.
Cushing
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I often have TMJ headaches, along with elbow joint pain. I take two to three tablets when I am in a good amount of pain and within twenty to thirty minutes the Tylenol starts helping relieve the pain noticeable enough for me to fall asleep at bedtime. I keep a bottle in my purse and car, as well.
Mali L.
Memphis, TN
Quick! I really have to watch myself. I’ve learned that if I just take one then wait for like an hour or so the pain is usually gone! I use to take two no matter what it was, but you don’t really have to with this medication. Just take one and you can always layer per box directions if need be.
Jinal B.
Warminster, PA
Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults has always come in handy when it comes to pain killer. It has been a life saver for me and has helped me so much with my pain. It’s definitely recommend if the pain is unbearable. It’s my go to over the counter pain relief medication.
Frangely T.
Miramar, FL
I'm not a big pill taker when it comes to pain relief, but when I have a headache that's leaning towards being a migraine, I reach for these. They help fade the pain away without making me feel like dozing off. I also like this form because it will dissolve quicker than the ones with the coating.
Venus L.
Tylenol works great for my headaches and I truly recommend it for people that tend to have them often ! I have not had any bad side effects but I still think you should ask your doctor before taking them !
Britt Britt D.
San Antonio, TX
Tylenol is a must have in my home!! I have extremely bad back problems and nothing works not ever RX medicine!! I pop a few of these and I am up and moving again in no time. My mom who has arthritis and is about to have a knee replacement swears by Tylenol.... Nothing works better!!!
Purnima D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t like drugs. I can’t even take medicine. But once I had cramps and I had no choice because the suffering was too much. I gave into Tylenol and MY PAIN WAS GONE. I haven’t had cramps for five months after taking that for the first time in my life! I would recommend to others as well.
Lauren H.
Joplin
Due to stomach ulcers, I can’t take ibuprofen anymore. I have pain and headaches so I need something I can take occasionally. I keep Tylenol around for that reason. It works well and my stomach problems haven’t returned. It also helps with menstrual cramps as well luckily.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.