BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
I have used Tylenol ever since I can remember. It has helped everything from my migraines to sore muscles! I don't trust any other pain relief to get the job done!
Denise M.
Covington, GA
Anytime I get a migraine I take a couple of Tylenol and drink a Gatorade or soda and it is usually gone in a couple hours. It is also my go to for aches and pains
Andrea G.
Chillicothe, OH
I have to take a blood thinner so i can only take tylenol for aches and pains. IT IS A LIFESAVER! So happy i can still cure a headache even with my other medicines.
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
The same packets are great when you are on the go or at work when you do not want to have a lot on you. Would recommend to put in purses or cars for on the go purposes.
amy c.
whitelake, MI
Love these there the only pain killer i will take for anything they work great and very effective prices are ok not to bad i would take this over any other pain med
Milly G.
I often don’t take pills when I have pains. But the rare times I do I tend to go for this brand. It gets the job done if I have a headache or any other minor pain.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
My boyfriend has bad kidneys so he can’t use ibuprofen so we always have Tylenol on hand. I also only use Tylenol for period cramps. Works fast and very effective.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For quick pain relief Tylenol can't be beat! I have bad reactions to a lot of the NSAIDS on the market today but Tylenol does not do anything to me but ease my pain.
Liz B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So convenient for travel. I keep some in my purse just in case. I usually take one for my headaches. 9/10 times they work. If my headache is severe then I take 2
Laura A.
Love these! They take my cramps away within 10 minutes. Not only that but they also take teeth pain away. My bf had the worst and these instantly worked for him.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.