BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Yari S.
Honestly... Tylenol does nothing for me , I had to take these while pregnant for the terrible headaches I would get and it literally did nothing. It's a no from me.
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I mainly use this medication for an antipyretic but it still gives the body aches a swift kick! I keep a small bottle in my car for those sneaky sinus side effects!
Ashley A.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is really good for any type of pain that help me meet my expectations and the pain went away, this product is more faster then any other and it’s effective and yes I feel very satisfied with this product
Caitlin G.
Chandler, AZ
The extra strength is significantly better than just your general Tylonel. I would use this because you really only have to take one, and they are very fast acting.
Thalia S.
I really don't drink over the counter medication. But when I'm dying of the pain i do drink this one. Especially when i was pregnant and couldn't drink anything else.
Delanie H.
Houston
These are to have just in case but are not as effective as other brands are. When I'm a bind we will use these anyways but they do not correct the problem as fast.
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
I get these really terrible headaches that make my whole face hurt and then it goes down into my shoulders. These tablets knock all the pain out within 30 minutes.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
My boyfriend has bad kidneys so he can’t use ibuprofen so we always have Tylenol on hand. I also only use Tylenol for period cramps. Works fast and very effective.
Anna T.
Albertville, AL
Tylenol is a great product. I have noticed If I have to take it more than a couple of days it's not as effective, but for the occasional headache, it does wonders!
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
I use these when I get headaches. It works great. Sometimes if i have a bad migraine I will use these with ibuprofen and within a half hour I'm functioning again.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.