BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Allison H.
No mAtter if I have a headache from stress or body aches from boxing class Tylenol always does the job. Helps me get back on my feet and chasing after my three kids!
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
i'ved played soccer for 14 years and i'm always injured. tylenol is my go to medicine. i always have it in my bag with me and use it whenever i need pain relief after a game
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is literally the only pill i take for pain. If this brand is ok fir pregnant women, then i don't mind using out... only when needed for cramps, or bad headaches.
Taline A.
Jersey City
These are good because they do start working quickly (under an hour). honestly that’s all I really look for when taking pain reliever is how fast they’re going to work
Fariha R.
Elmont, NY
My most loved painkiller. Whenever I'm in any pain, be it tooth ache or fever, I get a Tylenol. It always meets my expectations and give an instant relief from pain.
Sana K.
Garden Grove, CA
Who doesn’t use Tylenol. This tab is wat everyone gets whenever they r in need. It’s worth every penny. It’s not expensive: I bought it in CVS. And I highly recommend it
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't think these are worth the money. They do work better than the regular strength but I would rather take Advil or alieve. They are better for you and last longer
Thalia S.
I really don't drink over the counter medication. But when I'm dying of the pain i do drink this one. Especially when i was pregnant and couldn't drink anything else.
Caitlin G.
Chandler, AZ
The extra strength is significantly better than just your general Tylonel. I would use this because you really only have to take one, and they are very fast acting.
Yari S.
Honestly... Tylenol does nothing for me , I had to take these while pregnant for the terrible headaches I would get and it literally did nothing. It's a no from me.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.