BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lindsey L.
Tylenol has worked for all of my headaches and other pains. It worked quickly to relieve pain without being too pricey. I get it at Walmart in the pharmacy section but it’s available almost everywhere. I would buy this again
Nicole C.
This is my go to pain reliever for headaches! Nothing works as well as Tylenol for me. It also works well for other aches and pains. It can be pricey but it works well!
kandiss J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cant put into words how much of a help these are. They really do help mu pain to stop. They work for about 3-4 hours and i normally take 2 or 3 pills. I recommend them.
Emmi C.
Great for headaches. Great for hangovers. I keep one in my car and one in my house. An essential item for a college student or really anyone that gets stress headaches.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
I've been using Tylenol since my early years and I passed it down to my daughters and the rest of my family and we have always had good results. I have it at home and a little bottle in my purse. I recommend this product 100% to be used for any minor pain, fever so for arthritis and joint pain.
Mikayla R.
Vidalia, GA
I take this product when I get a headache bad enough i need meds, sometimes I have let my headache go on to long that this doesmt work and I have to try somethong else.
meghan p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Acetaminophen Tylenol is the answer to all!! Buy at your local drug store or grocery store. Totally affordable price and I would buy it again because this stuff works wonders
Jackie T.
CINCINNATI
THIS PRODUCT WORKS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. IT LASTS THE WHOLE DAY SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A TASK WITH ACHES AND PAINS.
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
i'ved played soccer for 14 years and i'm always injured. tylenol is my go to medicine. i always have it in my bag with me and use it whenever i need pain relief after a game
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is literally the only pill i take for pain. If this brand is ok fir pregnant women, then i don't mind using out... only when needed for cramps, or bad headaches.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon