BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Aldijana B.
It gets the job done in relieving my aches and pains. The only complaint I have is the time it takes for it to start working. It takes well over an hour for it to kick in.
angelica r.
victorville , CA
Takes away my pain. Can find in most big retailers, 99 cent store, dollar tree, gas stations. Although it works the same as other generic brands I always lean towards this one. Works well.
Jessica H.
Love this product. Every headache, backache, joint pain, et. Is eased. It has a good value for a good price. I have bought at numerous locations and am never disappointed.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
This works like no other medicine I take it immediately when I have a toothache or headache and it does take about 30 mins to work but it removes the pain to a great extent
Justine O.
I have always been a Tylenol fan, especially now that I cannot take NSAIDs. It's gentle on the stomach and easy to swallow. It works for body aches, headaches and fevers.
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wasn't a big believer in Tylenol at first but recently I started to use the extra strength formulation and it works wonders for pain- especially from my monthly friend.
Samantha D.
Grants pass, OR
I usually take this wh we n I'm sick it helps me sleep. It works really good. And it doesn't take to long to kick in. I usually buy it at a Wal-Mart or a store like that.
Mercades S.
This container is perfect for on the go. I stick them in my purse and have them for whenever I need them. Tylenol is good for aches and pains and is affordable. Satisfying overall.
Nia💎 C.
Elkhart
I have chronic migraines and whenever one manifests I always find myself reaching for this Tylenol . It was works so well and so quickly. I always have to keep some on me
S B.
Turlock , CA
I think these work good when you have a small ache! I like to take after a good work shift or walking. Sometimes my legs/ankles will hurt and this has them feeling great
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
JoAnne S.
Mooers Forks , NY
What’s the best facial primer to use if you have large pores?

Amazon