BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
Tylenol is one the best pain relievers. When you have any types of pains, it's one of the fastest working relievers there is. I take this and ibuprofen and it works wonders.
Tiffany A.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This has been my go to pain and headache reliever for years. It does a great job at making my head pains less intense and has never caused any upset stomach issues like some other pain relievers.
Madison M.
Gray, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get bad back and head aches and Tylenol is good for helping both when i don't have a specific type of pain pill. It works pretty well and lasts for a decent time but i wish they lasted longer
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes! As someone who suffers from frequent headaches, this is really a life saver! It is fast acting, and does not make me feel nauseous or funny whatsoever. I've been using it for the longest time!!!
Erin Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these acetaminophen pills whenever I am traveling and always carry a few of the packets in my purse. They help with any kind of headaches or fever or pain that I'm experiencing.
Julia R.
Crane, TX
Tylenol is great for me. It's very effective. I have a sensitive stomach. I love that I can take this on days that I don't feel like I can eat. It doesn't make me sick. I recommend to everyone
Zaira A.
These pills are effective but for only a certain amount of hours and than the pains just comes back. I don't really personally like taking pills myself but these help a bit but they're not the best
Cheyenne C.
Typically when I have a headache I head to my bathroom and take a couple of these bad boys. Soon after my headache will disappear. It seems to help most days where other pain relievers do not.
Kristen S.
Tylenol was my go to pain pill for when I have surgery because it doesn't thin my blood (which would make me bleed more) and it does the job of taking away pain. It's affordable and I love it
Ashley R.
Holland, MI
I know it's weird, but I like the taste of these. (Not that I EAT them, you know what I mean.) they don't taste medicinal on my tongue when I need to take some. Only thing I use for headaches.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.