BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
Tylenol extra strength is great for relief from headaches or body aches. It works quick and last for several hours. The price is good and very comparable to other brands. I will continue buying thus product.
Aleixka M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is always my go-to pain reliever. Wether it's from menstrual cramps to migraines, Tylenol never fails to relieve the pain. I always keep some around the apartment and my bag.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
After having a c section I used these and they worked great, didn't even have to use the pills they gave me at the hospital. I was able to stay awake instead of being tired and they took the pain right way.
Alison K.
Denver, CO
Great fever reducer! Helped me with pains related to my pregnancy. Tylenol is safe, in appropriate doses, for pregnant women. I only use as needed, following the directions on the packaging. Would recommend.
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
These are great for any type of pain you may be having. I use these a lot for headaches and when my body is sore from working out. They're great and get the job done for a good price. I definitely recommend
Melissa Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After my doctor recommend these I purchased them. They work great! Within just a short period of time I felt the relief they supply. They are easy to find and affordable. The bottle also is easy to carry with me
Chrissy T.
I like Tylenol because unfortunately I can't take other pain medicines since I'm allergic to many. Tylenol is perfect and this little packets are ideal to carry around in my purse or when I go out anywhere.
Vendy P.
Cornelia, GA
The best medicine for headaches & migraines. I usually take two tablets for my headache to go away. I'm low on iron so I'm always nauseous and this does the works! I'm satisfied because I always end up buying it again.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
I faithfully use Tylenol Extra Strength 500 mg Caplets every single day. I purchase the large bottle, containing 325 Caplets at Sam's Warehouse. They relieve the pain in my joints and I a, completely satisfied.
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always keep this in my purse. Tylenol is what I use for menstrual cramps, so I always want to be prepared. It works quickly and keeps me pain free for a long time. The travel size is super convenient.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.