BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
My go to pain reliever. Works pretty well, and works pretty fast. I would recommend this to anyone in pain. Can buy it just about anywhere, which is nice. It is a lot like other pain kills but I think this works a little faster.
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
Another go to! This is good stuff that works really well. I again purchase this at Costco for a really big bottle at a super affordable cost! I don’t know if I’ll ever switch!
Johanna V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For major pain this is the remedy. I had the worst back pain the other day. I took to of these and literally was fine for a few hours. I even too a nap. So worth it. The milagram are kind of high and not my typical but it worked.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I’m not one to turn to pain relievers, I try to work through it. When it comes down to no longer being able to push through I always take these. Does take some time for it to kick in and start working. But that’s the same for everything. Does not work for migraines.
Sarah E.
Winston Salem, NC
I had the biggest, baddest migraine yesterday and I couldn't get it to go away. I tried absolutely everything to get the pain to go away. Eventually I took a Tylenol and within 20 minutes it was gone for 4 hours. If you get migraines, this is the pain pill for you!
Maria M.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is really good for headaches. It is also easy to find. The places are any store like walmart, target or even in any pharmacy. The price is fair enough.

Some people use it for general pain. Just give it a try!! :)
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my go to when I am in pain. It helps a lot with the pain and is okay for your other organs. IT takes the pain away instantly and keeps it away for longer. I dont have any problems with this medication and it is a small white pill and easy to swollow.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Tylenol goes fast in the house cause thats what we normally have in thr house. Its safer than most medicinces. And easy to swallow. Its cheap and 30 mins after taking it gets the job done. But they can become very additcive.
lindsey V.
Bartlesville, OK
I love Tylenol, always have some in my medicine cabinet. I suffer from migraines every now then, it is fast acting and a great pain reliever. You find it at pretty much any store. Definitely would repurchase when I run out.
Atziry M.
This is a great product for when you have a headache or feel woozy this will definitely help u be on your way to getting better. It is a lot like Advil® Tablets 200mg but it is less pricey but more difficult to find. But they give the same great results
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.