BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to throw in your purse and have when you need it. Tylenol is the only kind of OTC pain relief I can use, and this convenient travel size doesn't take up much room, and is easily refillable
Emily I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tylenol is great for headaches, muscle pain, any type of pain really. I use it for those occasional headaches I have. I would recommend these to friends and family if they needed pain relief for sure.
Crystal M.
Belmont, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for my migraines as well as back pain regularly and it helps for a few hours.. I can't find much else that works. I use this at least once a week and will repurchase this!
Paige B.
Greeley, CO
Works quickly and is fast acting. Also if is a lot safer to use than ibuprofen. I prefer using extra strength for migraines and cramps although regular Tylenol works great for other pains.
Amber W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These things are the BOMB. I used to always take Ibuprofen, but within the past four months, I have switched to Tylenol. It works SO fast and it takes all my pain away! I love these pills!
Pamela C.
Villa Rica, GA
I use Tylenol Extra Strength for aches, pains with great relief! I have always and will always use Tylenol extra strength for headaches, muscle aches, sprains, etc. I am not a fan of any narcotic pain relievers and find that Tylenol always works for me.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to to relieve any pain I have. This reduces fevers and reduces inflammation. It's very effective. I always use Tylenol extra strength. I buy it at CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid.
Linda M.
I am an active person, and as I have aged, I've discovered new aches and pains.  Tylenol Extra Strength tablets are fast acting and help me get back on the road again quickly.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works well. You have to take every 4-6 hours so you have to keep taking them but they do the trick usually. I've kinda built up a tolerance for them so I dont use it as much as I used to
Catherin R.
I know I can count on Tylenol for a fever or headache, it relieves my pains & body shivers. I usually buy Tylenol at Waltmart, & the price is just right. It's very effective & works fast.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.