BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Buy on Amazon
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
This is one of the few over the counter pain meds that actually work for me. I suffer from chronic migraines and have back and shoulder issues and this is what helps me get through the day.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to to relieve any pain I have. This reduces fevers and reduces inflammation. It's very effective. I always use Tylenol extra strength. I buy it at CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid.
Ashley A.
These tablets stay in the glove box of my car for when I need them. They are affordable and work very quickly. These definitely met my expectations and will purchase again in the future.
Jessica P.
Stamford, CT
I have stomach issues so Tylonel is all I can take. Easy on the stomach yet it works well for me. Some people don’t think it does much but it does for me. Decent price and will buy again.
Danielle H.
Casa Grande, AZ
I like using this dispenser, ecause it fits perfectly in my purse, so when I get headaches or muscle aches I can reach for my tylenol. And with in 10 minutes my aches and pains are gone.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Works well. You have to take every 4-6 hours so you have to keep taking them but they do the trick usually. I've kinda built up a tolerance for them so I dont use it as much as I used to
Pamela C.
Villa Rica, GA
I use Tylenol Extra Strength for aches, pains with great relief! I have always and will always use Tylenol extra strength for headaches, muscle aches, sprains, etc. I am not a fan of any narcotic pain relievers and find that Tylenol always works for me.
Ariana L.
Glendale, AZ
I only use this when I’m really sick and I need it for break through pain because I can’t take more ibuprofen. Just by itself it doesn’t seem to last very long or reliev ALL of the pain
Nikki G.
We keep Tylenol in the house mainly for when my 8 year old has a headache so I can break one in half for her. I also took it when I was pregnant and couldn't take anything else. It is good as a fever reducer, but does not touch my aches/pains/headaches typically.
Vanessa E.
This were my life saver when i was pregnate this is the only thing i could ever take so they are good and also pregnancy friendly but remember its better not to drink medicine when pregnant
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.