BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

ask a doctor

Tiffany W.
Gray, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tylenol is amazing for pains either by itself or added to something else. If I have a headache I take 1 of these and 1 Excedrin instead of the 2 Excedrin because it makes me jumpy. the combination of the 2 works well for me
Melissa W.
Crown Point, IN
Tylenol Extra Strength caplets seem to be effective, whether I need them for a headache, backache, or other pain. Just about every time I need to purchase Tylenol, it is on sale. I usually purchase it from Walgreens or CVS.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ
Tylenol is always the second medicine that I grab for if nothing else is available. I buy it at Walmart Or sometimes the dollar store. Use it mostly for headaches. Tylenol® Extra Strength Caplets for Adults
Ashley F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go-to for everything pain related- headaches, menstrual cramps, hangovers, etc. etc... It's super affordable too! Everyone should have a bottle of Tylenol in their home!!!
Saher J.
Aldie, VA
Usually my go to pain reliever during that time of the month or any aches or pains I may get randomly. It takes about 20 minutes to work so I usually take it and take a nap if the pains too much and wake up feeling fresh.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
helps my eye straining migraines, i bought a larger pack at sams club when i was in volleyball bc i'd get dehydrated so i would have to drink a lot of water then take one of these. my headaches were gone and left me satisfied
Payton C.
I would definitely recommend this product. I am not able to take other pain relievers due to other medications i am currently on. I tried this and it definitely works and lasts quite a while compared to others i’ve tried.
jaimie l.
Just my simple go to medication for all around everything. I especially use this when I have cramps or a major headache. I try my best to not take medication but if I really cant handle it then I take tyenol. It has worked very well for me all of these years and I would gladly continue to repurchase.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from migraines honestly nothing works better for them than tylenol...i always carry a little bottle with me for my headaches and although it takes about 15 to kick in...it really takes my headaches away and doesnt take long!!
Jacey B.
Bowling Green , KY
Tylenol is my go to, to kick pain away! I only use it as needed not on a day to day basis. It is very affordable and works great!! I buy it at Walmart or Target. I'll definitely buy it again and always use it when needed!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.