BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Jordyn G.
Eagle Bridge, NY
I feel like most pain relievers work about the same. Tylenol seems to be the most common that I see people use but the one reason that it's not always the one I reach for is because of the price. Tylenol seems to cost more than other pain relievers for whatever reason.
Anissa G.
I do like to use Tylenol around that time of the month although it's not my first choice in pain reliever. It does however get the job done. I will use it occasionally if someone else has it but I don't necessarily go out and purchase bottles myself.
Janelle G.
Madera, CA
My family and I suffer from migraines almost everyday so these come in handy a lot. They don't work sometimes but most of the time they help relieve, if not all, some of the pain. We wouldn't be able to go through our days without these! We get the giant bottles!
Risham A.
Fairfield, CA
It is a strong painkiller that gets the job done. It is very affordable and convenient to put in my purse since it is small and compact. It helps with more internal pain than muscle pain like for headaches or stomachaches less for sore muscles.
Nicole H.
Works like a charm! Grateful for Tylenol Extra Strength when I am cramping. I usually pick it up from Walgreens for a fair price. Definitely worth a few bucks when you need it daily for a week consecutively. Satisfied with this brand and purchase.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these products on a constant pain relief because they do the job that they say they're going to do. This is probably my go to when I do need them because they're in the bathroom cabinet but I would go with them they work they do the job so Yep.
Morgan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like you can't really go wrong with Tylenol. It's a great thing to always have around. I keep a bottle in my car, in my purse, and of course in my house. It's a pharmaceutical brand I trust, which comes in handy when overseas! It is sold internationally.
Kristy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a distance runner sometimes you need a pain reliever mid run and I can't worry about products that will irritate or cause stomach problems. Tylenol is safe and even in a race and marathon I tape a couple to the back of my bib just in case.
Sophie R.
Toledo, OH
This product took a while to start working (about 45 minutes). While it was working I felt relief from any headaches but nothing for my muscle pain. I don't use this product that often but I would recommend it to others with chronic head pain.
Cynthia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Instead of carrying a big bottle of pills around that sounds like you're jingling a bunch of keys. The ten count Tylenol pills are worth the purchase. You can keep them in your bag or in your pocket. They're inexpensive and relieve your pain.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.