BY TYLENOL #42 in Pain Relief

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Lynn W.
USA
If I have a headache Tylenol would be my go relief medicine. I really would rather take the caplets because they are just easier to swallow. I keep a bottle in my desk at work.
Stephanie R.
I take tylenol instead of any other pain medication because it is the only one without NSAIDS. I have a chornic condition that does not allow me to take any other form of pain medication, so Tylenol is usually my go to. It works within minutes and is very affordable.
Tan S.
Buffalo
Tylenol is one of the safest pain and fever management options in the market. It's safe during pregnancy as well as lactation. I also recommend Tylenol as a pain reliever to my many patients who are currently taking anti-coagulants because, unlike other options, Tylenol will not increase the risk for bleeds.
Rebecca A.
I enjoy this product. It kicks in fast and lasts for a long time. You can feel the pain being relieved shortly after taking this pill. I would recommend this to others because it is effective. It met the expectations I was hoping for. I would buy this product again.
Kelly G.
Connellsville, PA
I love that it come it easy to carry two pack. It makes it easy to just drop a couple in your purse for when you need them. I don’t get head aches often but when I do, Tylenol works best for me. I have kidney issues and can’t take anything else so I’m glad they work
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Tylenol extra strength is great for joint pain or if you are suffering from a terrible headache. I purchased it right from my local Walmart and it is cost friendly. It is very effective and I don't have anything bad to say about it. I would recommend this to a friend
Keegan R.
Mobile, AL
Tylenol Extra Strength usually does the trick for me when I’m having a migraine, body pains, fever, whatever it is. I usually prefer Tylenol over Advil but it’s all really the same stuff.
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
Tylenol is great. You can use it for headaches, fevers and even when you're pregnant. I have always used it and it always came in handy. Even the infant Tylenol is used to break fevers. I will forever purchase Tylenol and keep using it until I don't need to anymore
Saba Z.
Edison, NJ
These saved my life during countless college headaches, but they’re obviously not a cure-all. I tend to go for Aleve or another non-medical solution now. They’re still highly effective for a variety of pains! Make sure not to take too much because it is extra strength and can cause long lasting damage. I recommend you start with one pill.
chloe B.
medina, OH
Tylenol would great for everything. I usually take 2 tablets and it takes away all pain for a good amount of time, very effective and it works great on reducing fevers. I bought it from Walmart for a good price and I highly recommend to others, especially athletes
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.