BY TYLENOL

Available as caplets. For adults and children 12 years and older.

Active ingredient

Acetaminophen 500 mg (in each caplet)

Purpose

Pain reliever/fever reducer

Inactive ingredients

contains one or more of these ingredients

or

Uses:

• temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • the common cold
  • headache
  • backache
  • minor pain of arthritis
  • toothache
  • muscular aches
  • premenstrual and menstrual cramps
  • temporarily reduces fever

Warnings

• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
  • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
  • 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product

• skin reddening
  • blisters
  • rash

If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.

Do not use

Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease

Stop use and ask a doctor if

• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
  • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
  • new symptoms occur
  • redness or swelling is present

These could be signs of a serious condition.

If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.

Keep out of reach of children.

Directions

• do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)

adults and children 12 years and over

• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
  • do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor

children under 12 years

ask a doctor

Meredith C.
Bentonville, AR
Tylenol extra strength is great for relief from headaches or body aches. It works quick and last for several hours. The price is good and very comparable to other brands. I will continue buying thus product.
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Doesn't work as well as Advil, but it gets the job done. It helps to reduce fever, but as far as taking aches and pain away, it's very slow. It's at a good price point though. Would rather Advil!!!!!!!!
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
I don’t use this too often because any issue can be taken care of with ibuprofen or excedrin. If you need aspirin this would be the one of choice though. Just because of the familiarity of the name brand.
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Once again, not much to add other than these are effective. I usually only take them when pain is severe and I am alternating between taking Advil or another ibuprofen product. Price point is competitive.
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
These are a lifesaver after I've had a night out drinking more than anyone ever should. They help cure my aching hangover sooner than I could ever hope for. Amen for these bad boys. Couldn't live without them.
Hunter G.
Erie
Works for me whenever my body wants to cooperate. Bought it at Walgreens and was priced at what you could expect for a Walgreens. It works as described and only takes a half hour or so to kick in for me.
Holly M.
covington ky
This is the best headache medicine I have ever taken. It always meets my expectations and it’s very effective. I am satisfied with this product because the value and it’s affordable. I would keep purchasing !
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I had to switch to Tylenol when I was pregnant with my daughter and have been using it ever since. It helps with my aches and pains and helps with my headaches and pretty quick too! I love using Tylenol!
tiffany t.
charlotte
definitely good for after pregnancy and back pain allllll that ! definitely recommend this i mean who doesn't like these pain relievers great value and not pricey at all i would definitely buy this product again
Jessica F.
Knoxville
Works well. Caplets are easy to swallow and I had pain relief within 30 minutes. I will buy this again as it works quickly and efficiently. Very cost friendly and works well. Gentile on stomach. Love it!
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you like this product??
Amber M.